Full-cycle Project Management Leadership:
Provide and Implement Project Management processes through demonstrated expertise and knowledge of project life cycles, methodologies, tools, and techniques by leading cross-functional teams to successfully plan, implement (integrate), test, release, and closeout online solutions.
- Accountable for success of bGlobal’s strategic IT initiatives throughout project life-cycles.
- Works with management team within bGlobal to ensure systems, processes, and communications are in place to launch new online technology initiatives.
- Responsible to manage a multi-function internal implementation team (15+ people) in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL, PHP)
- Owns all issues related to project initiatives, resolving conflicts when needed; and builds company wide trust in success of projects
- Develop and execute an implementation project plan, meeting all deliverables and deadlines
- Works with management team to identify and document project's time, cost, & scope objectives.
- Works with team members to mentor, coach and enhance team members coding skill sets.
- The Account Manager will work closely with the management Team in determining work priorities, scheduling, assigning resources etc.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Identifies, monitors, and mitigates potential risks that might affect project's schedule, cost, scope, and / or quality.
- Communicates multiple project status to stakeholders, and team members on a periodic basis, ensuring progress is appropriately understood by all members of the team affected to include daily and weekly status reports with components updates of each project to be sent to management and project team.
- Is responsible to keep project teams focused ensuring participation and progress that can be measured weekly.
- Takes ownership of and ensures all project documentation is created, kept accurate and communicated to project team members in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and spoken English a MUST.
- 5-8 years of related experience, including at least 5 years in business process and systems development and implementation of professional software and online products.Masters in Computer science or related field.
- Must have a expert level of understanding and experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL, PHP) and Windows Platform Programming (.Net, COM, ActiveX, Windows Forms, threading models) to be able to come up with solutions.
- Strong proven project management and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in managing cross platform teams
- Communication/interpersonal skills to communicate proactively with overseas clients
- Work in a team environment and lead team members in critical situations.
Passionate about digital media and creating great software